Increase Performance of Android Phone with Advanced Mobile Care

Increase Performance of Android Phone with Advanced Mobile Care

Most of Android Phone users have installed a lot of apps and games on their phones, but this can reduce the speed and performance of Android Phones. There is a lot of apps to increase speed of android phone but each app has their own functions and features.

Iobit has recently launched Advanced Mobile Care for Android Phones. Iobit has launched many software’s for PC in past time and they are very useful to increase speed and performance of PC.

Now they have launched Advanced Mobile Care for Android Phones which is based on Tuning software for PC Advanced System Care.. Advanced Mobile Care has many features that are used to increase performance of Android Phone.

Advanced Mobile Care is very useful app which helps to increase performance of Android Phones by using tools. It is all in one app having all the tools to save battery, clean memory, antivirus and privacy protection. You can also manage apps on your Android Phone with this app

This is all in one system app for Android and you will get many features which can increase performance of Android phones. It provides many features like Antivirus, Malware Removal, Privacy protection, Game Booster, Performance Booster, system cleaner, Battery Saver and many other features which will surely increase the performance of Android Phone.

You will get all these features in one app.

About Advanced Mobile Care For Android

Advanced Mobile care is launched by Iobit Developers who has launched many apps for PC to increase Performance and for other usage. This app has many extra features which are useful to increase the performance of Android Phones and to keep your mobile safe from any malicious app.

It has Malware remover function which will remove all types of malware from the phone and clean memory of android phone and other junk files, which helps to increase performance of android phone with a single touch. It has very clean and sleek design which will help you to use any function without any problem.

advanced mobile care

Features of Advance Mobile care

Advanced Mobile Care for Android has many features to increase performance of android phone so that you can use your mobile safely and without any problem. Check detail of its features below.

1. Mobile Antivirus- This is the best and must to use tool for your android phone, because it will help you to remove all types of virus from your phone and keep your files safe from any type of damage.

It works same as the Another Antivirus for Android Phones does. With this tool you will get protection from Malware which attacks your phone when you download any app and it protects your phone from Viruses, Trojan Horses and Worms.

2. System Tune Up- This tool will helps you to increase performance of Android Phone by cleaning memory, cache files and junk files which are used by many other apps and when you used the Internet. By deleting files and cleaning memory your device will get more memory to run apps smoothly and fast.

3. Game Booster- If you play a lot of games on your Android Phone then this tool will also help you by boosting your games and increasing performance of the Games. By using this tool you can play games smoothly, because this will help to boost games by making some changes.

4. Battery Saver- This tool will help you to save to your battery on your Android Phone, It has three different- different mod which helps you to save battery. It will also show which apps use most battery power.

5. App Manager- If you have installed many apps then this tool will helps you to manage apps in a single place. With this tool you can uninstall apps or transfer apps to your memory card. You can also uninstall apps by sorting them by name, size or by using frequency which helps you to identify unused apps.

6. Task killer- With this tool you can kill any app with a single click to Save memory and battery of your phone.

7. Privacy Locker- This tool is very useful to secure your data. With this tool you can Hide, Lock your data with Password. By using this tool you protect your Photos, Videos and files from anyone and keep them safe.

8. Widget- This app also has a widget which helps you to scan your data directly from your Home Screen. This widget is very useful for Quick Scanning.

This app is very useful having all the above features that will surely increase the performance of Android Phone. By having the extra features like Privacy Locker and Game Booster is becoming more useful and effective.

This app does work of many other apps by having the features like Antivirus for Android, Saving Battery is boosting games for smooth play.

advance mobile care1

mobile care

mobile care..

Download Advanced Mobile Care For Android From Google Play Store HERE.

Check this app if it’s features suits then you can replace other apps which are using memory and battery of your phone, because you can get all the features like Battery Saver, System Tuneup, Antivirus, Game Booster , Privacy Protection and task killer for what you have installed extra apps. Use this free app and increase performance of Android Phone.

About The Author

Kulwinder Singh is a blogger and  who writes at TheTechShell about Apps and Tips related to Windows, Android, iOS and Web-Internet.

Comments

1. says

Thanks for sharing this. I have so many apps installed in my Android phone and it is really starting to slow down. This will be very helpful to me.

2. says

Mobile phones are of great use to us, I think it is but fair that we return the favor by taking good care of our non living pals. Thanks for sharing this with us! :) I, being an android phone owner, find this really cool! :)

3. says

I just got my Android phone and this post will definitely help me a lot. Thank you for sharing all this information, I really appreciate it.

4. says

Wow. Informative and useful post. I’ll be using most of the features of Advance Mobile care that you shared specially the battery saver and the system tune up. Thanks for sharing.

5. says

If we want our mobile phones to be at its best, we should take good care of it so it would maintain its proper usage. Thanks for sharing! :)

6. says

Thanks for the details on the new app. I’m an android user as well and sadly, I had to delete a few of my games because my phone was starting to lag. Now, i can download all the games I want because of the wonderful app you’ve just featured. Thanks.

7. says

Veryyy coool post .. i love it i want to increase my performance of android and this post helps me alott thnkss for the share

8. says

Thoughtful share . Android phones do slow down as we end up downloading loads of applications. I was not much aware about mobile care . Would be able to take care of my Android in a better way

9. says

10. says

My samsung galaxy Y is a android smartphone. Thanks for this awesome interesting blog post! This will defiantly help me with my android phone ! Thanks for the post Joseph! :)

11. says

Really a cool Application and we must use it . I am also gonna try it out but instead of that we can also improve the android phone speed and accuracy by using Home screen launcher , installing a custom ROM and uninstalling all the unnecessary applications :-)

12. says

This is really a very useful information for all the android user.As we know that android has many unique features but most of the people didn’t know about it.

13. says

If we want our mobile phones to be at its best, we should take good care of it so it would maintain its proper usage. Thanks for sharing! This a great article about android phone. i dont know there is advance care for androids. I have to get for my Phone. Thanks

14. says

Looks like a really useful bit of software that can achieve loads. My phone is always slowing down and getting clogged up and I have to restart it all the time. Perhaps this software might stop me having to do that as frequently.
    John recently posted..The Mazda 5 Seven SeaterMy Profile

15. says

I’ve tried some products from IObit that increase the computer speed but I haven’t seen any major differences. So I think just like in the case of the computer, the same situation applies to the Android. I don’t think that Advanced Mobile Care can boost the speed of your device.
    When looking to the feature list of the Android Mobile Care I can say that some of the features are in fact some shortcuts that will help the Android Beginners.

For example:
    * System Tune-Up: helps the user to increase the performance by clearing memory, cache files and junk files. Every Android user that has experience is able to do this from Android settings.

* App Manager: why should I user another App Manager when Android already has a built in manager.

* Task manager: Android already has a built in task manager and my experience with previous task managers is that they will drain your battery and kill important processes used by Android.

Anyway, I will give a try and install Android Mobile Care to see if it can change my mind or not. At a first view it didn’t impressed me too much and it seems to use the same template as other applications on the Android Market. There are hundreds of applications that offer the same features as Android Mobile Care more precisely: battery saver, task killer, cache and junk files cleaner etc.

16. says

I am looking for these android apps too much and I think this is better that the one I am using right now. Thank you for letting me know this great android application!

17. says

Many thanks to you.My phone running slowly but now your post helped me a lot .So amazing,its faster after I have removed unwanted applications.